
I truly like my Merrell rubber shoes because it is the most comfortable multi-sport shoes that I bought so far. Actually, it's a gift from my friend Maurie who promised to keep my feet in tip-top shape. I got it at one of the big malls in the Philippines - the SM Shoemart in Glorietta, Makati. So comfortable that when I wore it for the first time for long hours of walking , I did not have blisters, sore feet nor leg pain. The shoe hugs my foot in the right places to create the best support. It's very lightweight and the design is pretty good. I can wear this thing all-year-round. During hot days, I don't feel my feet perspiring and it is surprisingly cooler compared to the ones I had before. I can wear this thing in rainy days, too. The upper of this shoes is made from mesh so the water drains out automatically and in anti-microbial footbed for odor control. I just hate walking with water in my shoes and I don't want to have to take my shoes off to drain the water out.
Anyways, below is the product info that I got in their official website from which I based my purchase:
- Slip Lasted Construction
- Synthetic Leather / Ventilated Mesh Upper
- Micro Mesh Free Flowing Drainage Ports
- Lycra® /Neoprene Padded Tongue and Collar
- Injection Molded TPU Rear Foot Stabilizer
- Free Floating Heel/ Dynamic Lacing System
- Synthetic Leather Toe Bumper protection/ Integrated Drainage Ports
- Hydro Drainage / Ventilated Footbed Ortholite™ with Etc® Anti-Friction Lining
- Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch Shank
- Q-Form™ Triple Density Compression Molded EVA Footframe (Women) http://techcentre.fitnessfootwear.com/manufacturer/merrell/q-form
- Air Cushion® Midsole
- Water Friendly Non-Marking/Razor-Cut Sipped sole
- 3.5 mm Sole Lug Depth
- Vibram® Waterpro Plus™ Sole/TC5+ Rubber
- Vegan Friendly Footwear
Considering buying your next multi-sports rubber shoes? I suggest you try Merrell Waterpro Maipo.
2 comments:
interesting article again Judy!!!
and for a completely different subject this time..it seems You ll keep surprising us e?:)
keep up the good work!!!
seaman,greece
Thanks again Mr. Seaman from Greece. I am happy that you like this article about footwear.
Post a Comment